Radon Mitigation and Testing ServicesServing Central New York... 315-439-1103... or... 607-269-7932
Experience: A Best Radon Systems founder Tom Francis, I have 30+ years construction experience, a 100% success rate lowering radon below 4 pCi/L in several hundred homes and businesses. No matter how complex the installation or how high the radon level, I guarantee to reduce your radon to below 4pCi/L. Read more about my experience
My emphasis is on QUALITY – not quantity or speed; most systems are installed in one day but done with care and attention to detail. I’ve earned a reputation among realtors as the go to company for fixing radon problems, for difficult mitigation jobs other contractors turn down and for fixing failed radon mitigation systems.
Mission Statement: My goal is to far exceed your expectations with superior customer service, fine craftsmanship, and all at an affordable price. It’s my business to keep your family safe!
Mitigation Service Tailored to meet your need. Whether a real estate sale needing an economical system quickly installed, or old radon system needing repairs, if you prefer a concealed system or one designed to aesthetically blend in with the look of the home. If you have a difficult radon job other contractors won’t even bid on. Whatever your need, we’ve earned the reputation as the “go to” company to get the job done and done right. 30 years experience in construction, finished carpentry, plumbing, masonry, electrical and more combined with 15 years of radon mitigation system design and installation, attention to detail and care for your home, ensures you will get a highly effective, aesthetically pleasing system while keeping costs as low as possible. We back up our work with a transferable warranty and performance guarantee. See more on our radon mitigation systems.
The Important Things You Should Know
• No one will take greater pride in their work than the business owner.
• I am the one to visit your home and design a system around your needs.
• I am the person who will show up on time and install the system as we discussed.
• A Best Radon Systems is a small business dedicated to offering the very best in workmanship and customer service.
• Rest assured I have 100% success rate lowering radon in many hundreds of homes.
• We are a family business serving central New York since 1989 and you can count on us to be around in the future if you need us.
• A warranty is only as good as the company or person who issues it, we have a great warranty and warranty service.
Transferable Performance Guarantee / Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Starts upon completion of installation and extends for a 5-year period for whoever owns the property.
• All active systems installed will carry a 5-year guarantee that average radon levels will remain below 4.0 pCi/l.
• All systems also come with a 5-year warranty that will cover all components of the system as well as workmanship.
• All fans installed by A Best Radon Systems come with a manufacturer 5-year warranty and are expected to last more than 10 years.
• Upon sale of house, the guarantee and warranty automatically transfer to the new owners. Full 1 year transferable warranty on radon system materials and workmanship, guaranteed to reduce the average radon level in your home below the E.P.A. action level of 4.0 pCi/L for all completed installations – complete installation of all required phases. After 1 year the individual components carry only the manufactures factory warranties – radon fans 5years, HRVs 7 to 10 years. Due to our expertise and dedication to our clients we are able to offer an optional Transferable Lifetime Performance Guarantee which includes the radon fan; this Lifetime Performance Guarantee requires registration and annual fee to activate a service agreement for scheduled inspection and maintenance plus biannual radon testing, as recommended by the EPA. While every attempt will be made to reduce the radon level in your home to below EPA action guideline of 4.0 pCi/L, Best Home Inspection and Radon Services cannot guarantee these levels if your home has sub-slab HVAC vents that are not properly sealed, inaccessible crawl space areas or if the homeowner chooses not to have additional work performed or system components installed required for additional phase(s) of work, when more than one phase is required. See warranty details and limitations on page 4.