Syracuse Radon Mitigation and Testing ServicesServing Syracuse and Central New York - For Service or Free Estimate call: 315-439-1103
I’ve performed more than 2000 home inspections since 1997 and for most of those I also tested for radon. I’ve tested dozens of homes with radon mitigation systems that “failed” the radon test, meaning the radon tested above 4 pCi/L, sometimes very much so. I came to find out many radon mitigation companies never perform a post mitigation radon test to confirm the proper operation of their system. Homebuyers assumed with the system installed the radon was reduced, unfortunately, not always the case, and they sometimes don’t realize it until the house sells again.
A Best Radon Systems has built a reputation as one of the premier radon companies in Central New York. We have above 99.5% success rate lowering radon below 4 pCi/L in several hundred homes and businesses since 2008. The 0.5 percent of homes we did not achieve radon level below 4 pCi/L was because the homeowner(s) did not want to proceed with the second phase of additional work that was required and were satisfied with the level that was achieved very close to 4.0 in a basement that was not a living area.
A lot of our radon mitigation experience and proprietary mitigation techniques were learned as we did tough jobs other companies turn down, such as old homes with dirt floors and crawl spaces, more than a dozen homes with radon levels above 100 pCi/L. We were also called on to remedy failed radon systems where the installer(s) had given up because they could not get the radon to below 4.0 pCi/L. The vast majority of our systems reduce radon below 2 pCi/L to as low as zero. We guarantee radon results below 4 pCi/L and our radon mitigation systems have a 5 year transferable warranty. You can rest assured that we can fix your radon problems.
Radon Gas Can Get Trapped In Your Home. Informational radon video.
Mitigation Service Tailored to meet your need. Whether a real estate sale needing an economical system quickly installed, or old radon system needing repairs, if you prefer a concealed system or one designed to aesthetically blend in with the look of the home. Over 12 years of radon mitigation system design and installation, attention to detail and care for your home, ensures you will get a highly effective, aesthetically pleasing system while keeping costs as low as possible. We back up our work with a transferable warranty and performance guarantee. See more on our radon mitigation systems.
My emphasis is on QUALITY – not quantity or speed; most Syracuse radon mitigation systems are installed in one day but done with care and attention to detail. I’ve earned a reputation among realtors as the go to company for fixing radon problems, for difficult mitigation jobs other contractors turn down and for fixing failed radon mitigation systems. Allow me to put my experience at work for you.
Mission Statement: My goal is to provide great customer service and fine craftsmanship at an affordable price. I Guarantee to stand by my work. It’s my business to keep your family safe!
Thomas Francis, owner, A Best Radon Systems
NY State License #16000011376, InterNACHI Certification #NACHI03012906, International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants, Certification # IAQ2-00-00431, American Association of Radon Scientists and Technologists member ID:A6220; Two time graduate of Rutgers Radon Measurement and Radon Mitigation Proficiency Certification Courses.
The Important Things You Should Know
• No one will take greater pride in their work than the business owner.
• I am the one to visit your home and design a system around your needs.
• I am the person who will show up on time and install the system as we discussed.
• A Best Radon Systems is a small business dedicated to offering the very best in workmanship and customer service.
• Rest assured I have above 99.5% success rate lowering radon in many hundreds of homes.
• We are a family business serving central New York for over 20 years, installing many hundreds of radon mitigation systems since 2008 and you can count on us to be around in the future if you need us.
• A warranty is only as good as the company or person who issues it, we have a great warranty and warranty service.
5 Year Transferable Warranty and Performance Guarantee
• All active systems installed will carry a 5-year guarantee that average radon levels will remain below 4.0 pCi/l.
• All system radon fans have a 5-year factory warranty, most fans last well over 10 years.
• All other system components come with a 5-year warranty including – parts and labor.
• Upon sale of house, the guarantee and warranty automatically transfer to the new owners.
A Best Radon Systems
Accredited Since: 4/18/2018
22 Years in Business: 0 complaints filed