There are Many Ways to Test For Radon…
Which is the best for you? There are many different types of radon tests and many variables to consider such when choosing the best radon test for your needs, such as:
- To hire a professional service or do it yourself?
- What are the costs involved?
- How difficult would it be to do my own test?
- Where to place the radon test?
- What duration of test – long or short term radon test?
- Which radon testing methods are more accurate?
- What is the potential for false positive, false negative or invalid radon test results?
- What if the windows get opened during the test?
- How could I know if someone cheats on a radon test?
These are a few of the more common questions one might ask. Each of the above questions deserves it’s own detailed answer and will be covered in a separate article at a later date. Lets consider these questions in the scenarios given below. Most likely one of these will help you in choosing the best radon test ti fit your need.